Thursday, March 26, 2009

Update

This will be a brief update because I'm very tired and headed to bed soon. :) However, I just wanted to let you all know that Mom continues to improve a little bit each minute! She is amazing!

It's really unbelievable to think about how difficult major surgery is on the body. There is so much healing to do but Mom is a trooper. She wants to get better and has a beautiful attitude!

Even though God knows our needs before we speak them, it sure wouldn't hurt to give Him a few specifics... :)
So, please pray that Mom's body makes a speedy and complete recovery from this surgery. I want her home!

Once more, thanks for all your prayers and well-wishes!

Good Night :)

4 comments:

  1. Ginger, I have been thinking about you and Katherine! I know you miss your mom so much and have so many questions to answer from Katherine. We are praying for her complete recovery. --Paula and Marshall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family and your Mom our in our thoughts and continued prayers. Thank you so much for doing this blog to keep everyone posted on your Mom's progress. Kay is a very strong and positive person. We pray for her continued recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for keeping us all updated, Ginger.We are sending positive thoughts, prayers and lots of love your way. Rita, Jessica, and the Thompson and Bain Families

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ginger,

    You are an amazing daghter, mother, teacher and friend.. I know you have to be tired with all you have going on.. If I can be of help in any way - please let me know.

    Love, Marilyn

    ReplyDelete