I am amazed at the number of people Kay touches with her life. As I read these updates, I see how SO loved she is. We know her strong spirit will bring her through anything, by the grace of God! betsy roberts 2nd grade teacher, St. Pius
I've known Kay since 6th grade. She was my maid of honor 50 years ago next month godmother to our first son and with Vaughn, godparents to our only daughter, Katherine, her namesake. She is very special to our family and we have her in our prayers. Annette DuBois Nellums
I am amazed at the number of people Kay touches with her life. As I read these updates, I see how SO loved she is. We know her strong spirit will bring her through anything, by the grace of God!
ReplyDeletebetsy roberts
2nd grade teacher, St. Pius
I've known Kay since 6th grade. She was my maid of honor 50 years ago next month godmother to our first son and with Vaughn, godparents to our only daughter, Katherine, her namesake. She is very special to our family and we have her in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteAnnette DuBois Nellums