"Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you."
1 Peter 5:7
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Surgery Tomorrow
Please remember to keep Mom in your prayers tomorrow. She has surgery at 7:30 am. I will be at the hospital all day but will post an update as soon as I get home.
Kay will have my continued prayers as always. You all have been so wonderful to include me in your prayers so often that the least I can do is repay you for your sweet kindness. I will hold all of you a little closer over these next days and months. I just know that everything is going to be fine. Know I am sending good thoughts your way.
Just know you all are in our thoughts & prayers & please don't hesitate to ask if there is ANYTHING we can do for either of you. Ginger, you & your Mom are very strong women & there is no doubt you guys will come through this ordeal even tougher. I don't think there is anything the two of you can't overcome!!!
Kay & Girls--You are in my daily prayers and I can't wait for you to have this part behind you! Thanks for keeping us updatd and that is an AWESOME pic! Deb Davis
We're praying!
ReplyDelete-Blake and Paula
Kay will have my continued prayers as always. You all have been so wonderful to include me in your prayers so often that the least I can do is repay you for your sweet kindness. I will hold all of you a little closer over these next days and months. I just know that everything is going to be fine. Know I am sending good thoughts your way.
ReplyDeleteRoy Wunsch
I am praying for her. Heard she came out of surgery ok. Will look for an update. You are ALL in our thoughts.
ReplyDeleteJust know you all are in our thoughts & prayers & please don't hesitate to ask if there is ANYTHING we can do for either of you. Ginger, you & your Mom are very strong women & there is no doubt you guys will come through this ordeal even tougher. I don't think there is anything the two of you can't overcome!!!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you all with prayers. Lots of little steps on this road...cherish all of the positive days!
ReplyDeleteTim, Christine, Erin, Brendan, Thomas
All the Smileys have her and your whole family in our prayers!
ReplyDeleteKay and girls - I love you and am here for you whenever you need me now and always. The prayers are flowing!
ReplyDeleteKay and family, I'm thinking of you all and praying for you! Love, Babs
ReplyDeleteKay & Girls--You are in my daily prayers and I can't wait for you to have this part behind you! Thanks for keeping us updatd and that is an AWESOME pic!
ReplyDeleteDeb Davis